There’s a lot to love about wedding planning + event design! Working with amazing couples, celebrating love, and creating meaningful wedding-day moments is incredible. I love that this is what I get to do with my life! And, for my team and I, one of our absolute favorite things to do is styled shoots. We get to come alongside other wonderfully talented wedding vendors and create something beautiful.
For this shoot we headed out to the Great Salt Plains State Park in Jet, Oklahoma. The bold black details set against the stark, white landscape made for a stunning atmosphere. From the black buttercream cake to the picture-perfect fall inspired bouquet, this styled elopement is the stuff dreams are made of.
What made this shoot even more special was our beautiful couple. Yes, our models are a real couple. Their genuine love radiates from every shot.
- thesis pricing model remedio para ereг§гјo viagra see url go https://idahohighcountry.org/college/ap-english-language-synthesis-essay-example-9/30/ applying for college resume examples effexor xr and pregnacy no more guns essay short essay about democracy by the movies top paper companies architect database db2 resume https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/research-paper-interesting-topics/3/ https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/best-research-paper-writing-service/29/ gatsby american dream essay does viagra work with blood pressure meds analysis essay 8th grade go to link pastillas viagra para la mujer fairy tale essay introduction essay writing skills powerpoint http://ww2.prescribewellness.com/onlinerx/nortriptyline-recreational-use/30/ viagra bad teenagers popular university essay ghostwriting for hire for university precalculus homework solver coping with problems essay 50 mg amatriptyline cheap dove posso comprare cialis originale follow link source url ucc assignment doctors in ri who prescribe propecia Photography: Aiming Arrow Photography
- Videography: Maiigo Photography
- Design + Styling: Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design
- Cake: Laurannae Baking Co.
- Flowers: Everything Beautiful
- Invitations: AP Letters
- Menswear: Everyman
- Rentals: Party Pro Rents
I have to say a huge “thank you” to all the vendors involved! And how about that video? If it didn’t give you *all the feels,* maybe this will. We asked our sweet couple how they fell in love, and our “bride” said, “We fell in love in Jackson’s cozy apartment over lots of dinners he cooked for us (and multiple pints of Halo Top ice cream). He was constantly digging deeper to find out more about my heart, my story and the way my mind worked. He could almost always tell what I was feeling and saw all of my weaknesses as things that could help me bring more people to Christ. He wasn’t like anyone I had ever met, and we connected immediately. I don’t necessarily believe that everyone has just one soulmate in the world, but I think him and I are pretty dang close.”
Until next time,
XO – Stacy