There’s a lot to love about wedding planning + event design! Working with amazing couples, celebrating love, and creating meaningful wedding-day moments is incredible. I love that this is what I get to do with my life! And, for my team and I, one of our absolute favorite things to do is styled shoots. We get to come alongside other wonderfully talented wedding vendors and create something beautiful.
For this shoot we headed out to the Great Salt Plains State Park in Jet, Oklahoma. The bold black details set against the stark, white landscape made for a stunning atmosphere. From the black buttercream cake to the picture-perfect fall inspired bouquet, this styled elopement is the stuff dreams are made of.
What made this shoot even more special was our beautiful couple. Yes, our models are a real couple. Their genuine love radiates from every shot.
- how to write an essay on a quote buy cheap essay online overnight delivery for viagra synonym word for determine does united healthcare insurance cover viagra 21 year old using viagra how do i add a photo to a text message on my iphone viagra doctors in las vegas nv thesis template microsoft word macquarie university thesis examination essay on energy essay on dog class 3 http://hyperbaricnurses.org/6845-viagra-therapy/ title for paper copper melanin essay go to site https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/buy-viagra-online-next-day-delivery/20/ https://georgehahn.com/playboy/lexapro-false-positive-pregnancy/15/ https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/2016-presidential-election-essay/8/ enter kan kvinner ta cialis does viagra cause back pain mix levitra and viagra https://reprosource.com/hospital/synthesis-of-viagra-and-nitroglycerin/72/ watch anterior retrolisthesis source site viagra sales rep the movie source site source https://raseproject.org/treat/levitra-trenton/97/ how to change the ip address on my wireless router Photography: Aiming Arrow Photography
- Videography: Maiigo Photography
- Design + Styling: Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design
- Cake: Laurannae Baking Co.
- Flowers: Everything Beautiful
- Invitations: AP Letters
- Menswear: Everyman
- Rentals: Party Pro Rents
I have to say a huge “thank you” to all the vendors involved! And how about that video? If it didn’t give you *all the feels,* maybe this will. We asked our sweet couple how they fell in love, and our “bride” said, “We fell in love in Jackson’s cozy apartment over lots of dinners he cooked for us (and multiple pints of Halo Top ice cream). He was constantly digging deeper to find out more about my heart, my story and the way my mind worked. He could almost always tell what I was feeling and saw all of my weaknesses as things that could help me bring more people to Christ. He wasn’t like anyone I had ever met, and we connected immediately. I don’t necessarily believe that everyone has just one soulmate in the world, but I think him and I are pretty dang close.”
Until next time,
XO – Stacy