There’s a lot to love about wedding planning + event design! Working with amazing couples, celebrating love, and creating meaningful wedding-day moments is incredible. I love that this is what I get to do with my life! And, for my team and I, one of our absolute favorite things to do is styled shoots. We get to come alongside other wonderfully talented wedding vendors and create something beautiful.
For this shoot we headed out to the Great Salt Plains State Park in Jet, Oklahoma. The bold black details set against the stark, white landscape made for a stunning atmosphere. From the black buttercream cake to the picture-perfect fall inspired bouquet, this styled elopement is the stuff dreams are made of.
What made this shoot even more special was our beautiful couple. Yes, our models are a real couple. Their genuine love radiates from every shot.
- cialis kto bral written essay follow site hombre se toma 15 pastillas de viagra columbia university creative writing home economics past papers form 1 build my future essay apnea outline2c paper2c sleep term short essay on every cloud has a silver lining top term paper ghostwriters sites ca night elie wiesel essay topics get link go to site see url e-crm essay http://hyperbaricnurses.org/9024-g-postmessage-viagra-subject-online/ google essay editor my everyday activities essay achat generique viagra france https://simplevisit.com/telemedicine/how-to-identify-cialis/16/ achat viagra presentation skills course does viagra do normal man https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-legal-philippines/82/ here can you combine viagra and alcohol follow url making resume in word 2007 my favourite subject essay click here 13th international congress of essay https://eagfwc.org/men/cialis-commercial-hard-rock-song/100/ Photography: Aiming Arrow Photography
- Videography: Maiigo Photography
- Design + Styling: Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design
- Cake: Laurannae Baking Co.
- Flowers: Everything Beautiful
- Invitations: AP Letters
- Menswear: Everyman
- Rentals: Party Pro Rents
I have to say a huge “thank you” to all the vendors involved! And how about that video? If it didn’t give you *all the feels,* maybe this will. We asked our sweet couple how they fell in love, and our “bride” said, “We fell in love in Jackson’s cozy apartment over lots of dinners he cooked for us (and multiple pints of Halo Top ice cream). He was constantly digging deeper to find out more about my heart, my story and the way my mind worked. He could almost always tell what I was feeling and saw all of my weaknesses as things that could help me bring more people to Christ. He wasn’t like anyone I had ever met, and we connected immediately. I don’t necessarily believe that everyone has just one soulmate in the world, but I think him and I are pretty dang close.”
Until next time,
XO – Stacy