There’s a lot to love about wedding planning + event design! Working with amazing couples, celebrating love, and creating meaningful wedding-day moments is incredible. I love that this is what I get to do with my life! And, for my team and I, one of our absolute favorite things to do is styled shoots. We get to come alongside other wonderfully talented wedding vendors and create something beautiful.
For this shoot we headed out to the Great Salt Plains State Park in Jet, Oklahoma. The bold black details set against the stark, white landscape made for a stunning atmosphere. From the black buttercream cake to the picture-perfect fall inspired bouquet, this styled elopement is the stuff dreams are made of.
What made this shoot even more special was our beautiful couple. Yes, our models are a real couple. Their genuine love radiates from every shot.
- buy maxalt online go here see algebra solver free clomid ovaries feel swollen https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/i-love-you-essay/85/ case study short definition https://www.cen.edu/notice/best-book-to-write-essay/24/ essay on importance of business administration how to write thesis for literary analysis se puede tomar sildenafil dos veces al dia https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/2101-special-e-version-resume/ viagra pill splitter uk source url ivf puregon dosierung viagra follow site follow site source family nurse practitioner essay follow follow link http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/good-introductions-for-a-research-paper/26/ cz viagra go site follow url https://onlineinfo.hartford.edu/dosage/preo-viagra-no-brasil/39/ how to write an essay for university application the poem my doggy ate my homework follow url https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/english-writing-help-free/45/ safe sildenafil suppliers friends short essay Photography: Aiming Arrow Photography
- Videography: Maiigo Photography
- Design + Styling: Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design
- Cake: Laurannae Baking Co.
- Flowers: Everything Beautiful
- Invitations: AP Letters
- Menswear: Everyman
- Rentals: Party Pro Rents
I have to say a huge “thank you” to all the vendors involved! And how about that video? If it didn’t give you *all the feels,* maybe this will. We asked our sweet couple how they fell in love, and our “bride” said, “We fell in love in Jackson’s cozy apartment over lots of dinners he cooked for us (and multiple pints of Halo Top ice cream). He was constantly digging deeper to find out more about my heart, my story and the way my mind worked. He could almost always tell what I was feeling and saw all of my weaknesses as things that could help me bring more people to Christ. He wasn’t like anyone I had ever met, and we connected immediately. I don’t necessarily believe that everyone has just one soulmate in the world, but I think him and I are pretty dang close.”
Until next time,
XO – Stacy