There’s a lot to love about wedding planning + event design! Working with amazing couples, celebrating love, and creating meaningful wedding-day moments is incredible. I love that this is what I get to do with my life! And, for my team and I, one of our absolute favorite things to do is styled shoots. We get to come alongside other wonderfully talented wedding vendors and create something beautiful.
For this shoot we headed out to the Great Salt Plains State Park in Jet, Oklahoma. The bold black details set against the stark, white landscape made for a stunning atmosphere. From the black buttercream cake to the picture-perfect fall inspired bouquet, this styled elopement is the stuff dreams are made of.
What made this shoot even more special was our beautiful couple. Yes, our models are a real couple. Their genuine love radiates from every shot.
- quick resume help click writing comparison essay how to write i love you forever in chinese essay on sharing responsibility lincoln speeches and writings here viagra not working anxiety nizagara how long does it last help homework in https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/using-quotes-in-essay/30/ source url how to get codeine syrup viagra costco pharmacy https://idahohighcountry.org/college/5-paragraph-essay-pearl-harbor/30/ researched argument essay essay on love gamsat para que foi feito o viagra here source link generico viagra panvel https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/cada-cuanto-tiempo-se-debe-tomar-cialis/11/ essay about blood donation https://haloworldwide.org/research/ap-physics-homework-12-d-motion/8/ follow link essay on science and human life apa style paper format headings https://greenechamber.org/blog/discrimination-paper/74/ enter site contoh essay muet https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/career-objectives-essay-examples/14/ como conseguir viagra barcelona Photography: Aiming Arrow Photography
- Videography: Maiigo Photography
- Design + Styling: Wild Honey Wedding Planning + Event Design
- Cake: Laurannae Baking Co.
- Flowers: Everything Beautiful
- Invitations: AP Letters
- Menswear: Everyman
- Rentals: Party Pro Rents
I have to say a huge “thank you” to all the vendors involved! And how about that video? If it didn’t give you *all the feels,* maybe this will. We asked our sweet couple how they fell in love, and our “bride” said, “We fell in love in Jackson’s cozy apartment over lots of dinners he cooked for us (and multiple pints of Halo Top ice cream). He was constantly digging deeper to find out more about my heart, my story and the way my mind worked. He could almost always tell what I was feeling and saw all of my weaknesses as things that could help me bring more people to Christ. He wasn’t like anyone I had ever met, and we connected immediately. I don’t necessarily believe that everyone has just one soulmate in the world, but I think him and I are pretty dang close.”
Until next time,
XO – Stacy